BE CLEAR ON AIR SHOW SAFETY!
CLEAR BAGS ONLY
Commercially purchased clear bags will be permitted. Must be see-through and easy-to-search.
MUST SHOW ID
Be prepared to show a Photo ID to expedite your access into the Air Show.
NO ICE CHESTS
An exception will be made for medically necessary items.
Service animals will be permitted with proper documentation.
- Be prepared to show a Photo ID to expedite your access into the Air Show
- You can carry keys, makeup, feminine products, comb, phone, wallet, credit cards, etc. in your pockets if you choose not to put them in a clear bag or clutch.
- You can bring binoculars and/or cameras.
- One large clear bag per person is allowed.
- Either a one-gallon Ziploc style bag, or commercially purchased clear bag – plus a small clutch for personal items.
- The larger clear bag must be made of clear PVC vinyl and is easily searched.
- Large traditional seat cushions that have pockets, zippers, compartments, or covers are not permitted. Clear seat cushions and seat pads without pockets, zippers, compartments, or covers are permitted
- While coolers/ice chests are NOT permitted, an exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a specified lane at each gate.
• Bags, purses, totes, backpacks & other types of baggage other than bags conforming to the new Clear Bag Policy will not be permitted.
• Weapons of any kind (regardless of permit) to include but not limited to: firearms, knives (including pocket knives and multi-tools), replica or toy weapons, pepper spray, mace, stun guns, and martial arts weapons.
• Outside alcoholic beverages.
• Ice chests or coolers that are not medically required.
• Pets, other than service animals.
• Glass containers.
• Bicycles, roller skates, roller blades, (kick and electric) scooters, skateboards, or hover boards.
• No personal drones (i.e. quad or hex copters) are allowed to operate on Federal Property or airspace.
• Lasers or laser pointers.
• Federally banned substances such as illicit narcotics.