RIDESHARE / PICKUP & DROPOFF LOT
To ease traffic and parking congestion at this year’s Air Show, a designated rideshare and taxi pickup and drop-off station is available for your convenience. It's located by the McDonald's at the southeast corner of Elrod Avenue and Mitscher Way.
*CLICK THE THUMBNAIL TO THE RIGHT FOR ENLARGED VIEW*
BASE ACCESS AND PARKING
You must have a valid drivers license, current registration and proof of insurance to bring your vehicle onto base. If driving a rental car, valid drivers license, proof of insurance & car rental agreement will be required. Security personnel will direct you from the gate to your parking area.
• Free General Admission: may use the North, East/Main or West Gates; drivers will be directed to general parking areas.
• Grandstands & Box Seat: ticket holders may use the North, East/Main or West Gates; drivers will be directed to general parking areas.
• Preferred Parking Preferred Parking: requires special passes. Preferred parking is accessible from Harris Plant Road off of Kearny Villa Road. Pass holders will be directed to the gate. Chalet Ticket Holders: You cannot access the preferred parking areas from the North, East/Main or West Gate so you must enter through the South Gate. The preferred parking will be accessible through the
South Gate off the Harris Plant Road exit of Kearny Villa Road.
• Handicapped Parking: please use the West Gate or North Gate. For more information see map below.
• Bus Parking: use the West Gate. For more information, see map below.
• Bicycle Pavilion (BPP): is located near flight line Air Show Entry Gate#2. Bicyclists may enter any of the three base gates and follow bicycle traffic directional signs to the BPP.