Security & FAQ
Let’s be CLEAR about Air Show Security
I SECURITY MEASURES I FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ) I SHOW DATES (FAQ) I TICKETS & SEATING (FAQ)
I ALLOWABLE & PROHIBITED ITEMS (FAQ) I SMOKING (FAQ) I PHOTOGRAPHY (FAQ) I AMENITIES & SERVICES (FAQ)
I TRANSPORTATION & PARKING (FAQ) I PERFORMANCES (FAQ) I DIRECTIONS (FAQ) I BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES (FAQ)
I BICYCLE & MOTORCYLING SAFETY (FAQ)
Security Measures for 2017
- Be prepared to show a Photo ID to expedite your access into the Air Show
- You can carry keys, makeup, feminine products, comb, phone, wallet, credit cards, etc. in your pockets if you choose not to put them in a clear bag or clutch.
- You can bring binoculars and/or cameras.
- One large clear bag per person is allowed.
- Either a one-gallon Ziploc style bag, or commercially purchased clear bag – plus a small clutch for personal items.
- The larger clear bag must be made of clear PVC vinyl and is easily searched.
- Large traditional seat cushions that have pockets, zippers, compartments, or covers are not permitted. Clear seat cushions and seat pads without pockets, zippers, compartments, or covers are permitted
- While coolers/ice chests are NOT permitted, an exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a specified lane at each gate.
- Bags, purses, totes, backpacks & other types of baggage other than bags conforming to the new Clear Bag Policy will not be permitted.
- Weapons of any kind (regardless of permit) to include but not limited to: firearms, knives (including pocket knives and multi-tools), replica or toy weapons, pepper spray, mace, stun guns, and martial arts weapons.
- Outside alcoholic beverages.
- Ice chests or coolers that are not medically required.
- Pets, other than service animals.
- Glass containers.
- Bicycles, roller skates, roller blades, (kick and electric) scooters, skateboards, or hover boards.
- No personal drones (i.e. quad or hex copters) are allowed to operate on Federal Property or airspace.
- Lasers or laser pointers.
- Federally banned substances such as illicit narcotics.